PROTEX®40 Gazebo 3mx3m
Designed primarily for professional use (exhibitions, trade fairs, catering, farmers markets, motorsport, etc.), the PROTEX®40 is a line of premium quality pop-up gazebos that are also appropriate for use at home and for leisure use (garden parties, celebrations, barbecues, autojumbles, car clubs, competitions etc).
The weight of the gazebo as a whole, the strength of the construction, and the cost are all perfectly balanced in this range of gazebos. This combination is made possible by PROTEX®40’s strong but still lightweight aluminium frame, double internal struts inside each aluminium scissor profile (which boost the structure’s strength by circa 30%), incredibly tough nylon joints and connections, and premium polyester fabric with an inner PVC coating – a material that is fully waterproof and is also flame retardant.
£385.00 – £485.00 INC. VAT
- Additional information
- Why Choose PROTEX®40?
- PROTEX®40 Contents & Specifications
- Custom Printing And Branding
- Set Up Instructions
WHY CHOOSE THE PROTEX®40 INSTANT SHELTER?
- A wonderful balance between cost, weight and value
- Extremely easy to erect and dismantle
- A completely functional gazebo with several applications
- Suitable for professional and leisure use
- Internal struts within aluminium scissor profiles and a solid aluminium construction
- Fully adjustable height with 5 different positions – ideal for uneven ground
- Market leading lifetime warranty on joints, composed of nylon, reinforced with carbon fibre
- High-quality POLYESTER fabric with an inner PVC coating
- Fully waterproof and flame-retardant
- Custom printing and branding is an option
PROTEX®40 CONSTRUCTION: STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
Any professional instant pop-up gazebo should have significant structural strength and longevity as a basic component. For this reason, each scissor-shaped aluminium profile that makes up the gazebo’s frame has double inner struts added to it. This adds circa 30% extra overall strength to the PROTEX®40 construction’s already high level.
BUY WITH PEACE OF MIND
The PROTEX®40 instant shelters we offer come with a 12-month warranty. You will also get a lifetime warranty on all carbon fibre reinforced nylon joints and brackets in addition to your standard 12-month frame warranty. This, in our opinion, is a first for the sector and demonstrates how strongly we believe in the products we develop.
We advise using our heavy duty tie down kit, which includes 320mm galvanised steel stakes and heavy duty camlock straps, if used in exceptionally windy situations or left unattended.
The free accessory bundle for this item is worth £30 and includes a durable wheeled storage bag, sturdy steel pegs, and nylon guy ropes.
- 12 month warranty
- Lifetime warranty on NYLON joints and joints (reinforced with carbon fibres)
- Unrivalled service, advice and support
Availability of all spare parts
PROTEX®40 GAZEBO 3MX3M PACKAGE CONTENTS
- 3m x 3m solid aluminium frame construction
- 3m x 3m roof (material: POLYESTER with inner PVC coating)
- Optional according to “with/without” variants – Full PROTEX®40 set of 4 separate side panels (POLYESTER with inner PVC coating) – combination of 2 windows with internal roller blinds, 1 rolling extra wide door that can be fastened with high-quality zippers and 1 solid panel suitable for privacy
- Storage bag for sidewalls
- Protective wheeled storage bag for easy frame transportation (the bag is large enough to hold the frame with the roof attached when folded):
DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS – PROTEX®40 GAZEBO 3MX3M
The 3Mx3M Gazebo has a 46mm diameter hexagonal profile, made from commercial alloy tubing, weighing a total of 27kg. The height of the framework when folded is 155cm. The cross-bars have internal ribbing and are concertinaed and the footplates are made from galvanised steel, providing excellent stability to the structure. The gazebo is fully anchored through these feet. The frame has 5 different height settings, easily adjustable in 75mm increments – min. height to valance: 170cm, Max. height of valance: 200cm, Min. height to apex: 303cm, Max. height of apex: 333cm. There is a mix of quick release pull-pin brackets and carbon fibre reinforced nylon brackets. The joints are made of nylon reinforced with carbon fibres, making them extremely strong. The instant shelter is supplied with a heavy duty wheeled storage bag, high-quality guy ropes and steel pegs.
The canopy is manufactured from 380g polyester PVC coated textile fabric, which is fully waterproof thanks to thermally taped seams. The weight of the roof fabric is 5kg. The material is reinforced, with double stitching at all corners and specific stress points. The external fabric is ribbed. There are anchor loops on 4 corners of the roof for attaching guy ropes. We also have the capacity to print the gazebo’s roof using either dye sublimation or vinyl heat transfer. We offer a large number of colours to choose from. The canopy is flame retardant to: BS 5438:1989, TEST 2B – BS 7837:1996. Colour fastness EN ISO 105 802-2002:5+.
To keep you and your customers dry in all weather conditions, discover our choice of gazebo guttering solutions.
The sidewalls are constructed from fully waterproof POLYESTER with an inner PVC coating and a 600D Denier fibre density. The weight of the complete sidewall set is 11kg. High quality zips are used to zip each panel together vertically. Again, the material is reinforced with double stitching at all corners and specific stress points. 50mm wide Velcro bands are used to fix the top of sidewalls to the canopy and individually to each frame leg. Each set of sidewalls comprises window panels with internal privacy blinds, double zipped doorways and solid panels. We also have the capacity to custom print the sidewalls using either dye sublimation or vinyl heat transfer. There is a large selection of colours to choose from. The sidewalls are flame retardant to BS 5438:1989 TEST 2B – BS 7838:1996. Colour fastness EN ISO 105 802-2002:5+.
Check out our gazebo sidewall and roof accessories to purchase spares and replacements.
We offer many different colour variants for the roof and sidewalls.
We offer an additional printing service on the full PROTEX®40 GAZEBO range. Text, logos, specific colours, complex graphic patterns, and even high-resolution photos can be printed.
Depending on the complexity of the print, you can choose between:
- a cost effective option of thermal vinyl transfer (vinyl ironing)
- or by professional dye sublimation printing (digital printing into the structure of the fabric)
We also offer a free and non-binding graphic design service. Just email us your logos/artwork ideas and tell us as much information as possible about your requirements, and we will arrange the rest!
ERECTING YOUR PROTEX®40 GAZEBO IS DESIGNED TO BE SIMPLE AND EASY
The construction of our PROTEX®40 GAZEBO has been refined over many years of experience so that erecting it is an easy and quick job even for one person. Although pitching a gazebo is possible with one person, it is of course always easier with two people.
If the gazebo is not to be transported and lying down, it is possible to leave the canopy permanently attached to the framework, which will significantly speed up the time required to erect.
CONSTRUCTION IN STEPS
- Hold the structure by the side scissor profiles on opposite sides (by two people ideally)
- Raise the structure approx. 5 cm – 10 cm from the ground and gradually unfold the gazebo by walking backwards
- Lock the sliding joints
- Extend the gazebo’s telescopic legs to the desired height